Saturday 5 January 2013

The View Challenge: Additional Prompt #2.

If you fancy it why don't you show us a photo of your local neighbourhood, I am going to do this one as a monthly project too. If you are already using one as your main view, you could take another, maybe something else you like, maybe something you don't, maybe a close-up or maybe from an unusual angle.

This is from my local everyday walk with my dogs, around our local Church and it's graveyard.


I love the lamp post, it reminds me of the one CS Lewis describes in The Lion, The Witch & The Wardrobe. I also love the bright green of the grass and the dark green of the trees with the Torrs hills behind so misty. The muddy trail, not so much.

7 comments:

  1. Good choice Jen, I like it, and it will show the changing seasons.. wouldn't it be great to take a snap during a wedding or something, like the people were just travelling through..oh your prompt pictures will bring so much more than a place.. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice view. Gosh you got some mud too. Luckily enough your doggies are small and fit in a sink for a quick wash! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very atmospheric! I'll see if I can get another view tomorrow, it's dark now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pleasant surprise, dear Jen! Congratulations on your excellent choice!
    I found this a minute ago. I part with my photo from today - just a picture. /Unfortunately, my kitchen sink is not interesting. It is made by my father - I really like it. But not for a photo!/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pic Jen, not sure about the dogs and the mud :( lol!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know we are not doing photos for this part of the challenge this week, but I wanted to show you my 'view' with snow!

    ReplyDelete