- it doesn't have to be a long lost memory, it may just be from last year;
- maybe it will be a vintage postcard or a retro styled cup in a shop..
- or a special little thing you do in your house that might become a traditon for your children in their future...
- it might be just your news this week which fits the theme and you can put it down for posterity..
- NewYear Resolutions: successes or failures,
- New Jobs / Terms at School / Uni
- New Year Sale shopping (New Clothes!)
PS Writing on Tuesday evening I can let you all know that my eldest daughter has just added a new baby girl to our family, her third little girl, a sweet 5lb14oz and so so cute.. Annabelle Ivy (we think!)... pic later! xxxx
So here's some more ideas..:
- a new addition to your family : remembering that 'new arrival'
- a new job perhaps : those days when you were learning the ropes!