Monday 25 February 2013

February Week 4: A Quotation.


February week 4   A Quotation

Hello everyone, where did the month go to? I cannot believe we are nearly at the end of February now and this will be the last week for Feb. The evenings are definitely getting lighter, not sure about the mornings as I get up after 8am!!

I have really enjoyed the challenges this month.
Jen’s View week showed me changes in my view and like the monthly LO idea.
Anne’s Silver Lining was another thought provoking week for us with the word - Impossible. I have started pages for this too.
Kathi’s is Nostalgia week on Affairs of the heart is still ongoing as I plan and type this.

What I like is how open we are learning to be and we seem to be coming great bloggers and as Kathi said today we are the C21st penpals of BFF (Blogger Friends Forever)!

I hope you enjoy mine this week

“ Look closely. The beautiful may be small”  ~ Immanuel Kant

Immanuel Kant was a German Philosopher and anthropologist at the end of the 18th century.
If you have 3 mins to spare look at this amusing video about his views on life, not that I agree with most of them!
More quotes of his are here. I particularly like the first one on happiness.

So this week I am looking forward to seeing photos of things you got close to!! Please journal when you want to and don’t forget to leave me a link below so that I can pop into your blogs.

Have a fun snapping week

Love Lynne xxx


15 comments:

  1. Beautiful quote, Lynne. I may not be around much but still have a look. On my way to the Neurologist with Rhea. Love to you all here at BFF. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for this topic, dear Lynne. The quote is really superb.
    I wish you all a successful new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely quote, look forward to being inspired by it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Look forwards to lots of snapping this week after a lot of journalling last week :) xx

      Delete
  4. That's really nice Lynne.. shall think about it.. oh and if Anne pops by again maybe she can tweak blogger to send you the notices of comments here, I never did find where it needs to be changed.. hope all is well Anne, thinking of you..x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kathi, so get snapping this week :) xx

      Delete
  5. Thank you Kathi.
    Emails changed, Lynne will receive the comments now. :-)
    Just back from Neurologist with Rhea after first consultation. Several problems, she will get an MRI and they will also take some spinal fluid on Wednesday morning. Trying to stay positive.
    xxx to all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne, glad to have the update on Rhea and please stay positive xxxxx

      Delete
    2. Hope all goes well Anne, thinking of you :)

      Delete
    3. Yes, I am thinking of you too Anne (((hugs))) xxx

      Delete
  6. Hi Lynne, this is such a fab quote :) I am having such a week doing all hours at work to get everything done before I head off on retreat. I am hoping that I will get to it then :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lynne, me too, am away tomorrow so have to do proper jobs this week rather than in between pondering my blog.. so bear with me.. hope everyone is having a good week with this dry weather..x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Jenni and Kathi hope you both enjoy your time away xxxx
    Kathi sorry not to meet up with you tomorrow but guess you will have a great time xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thought I'd thanked you before this Lynn. Anyway thanks so much for this week. It's certainly made me look.

    ReplyDelete